- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45k - £47k + Benefits
- Date Posted: 23/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/10/2022
Are you a time served Engineer looking to work their way up in a Food Manufacturing environment? Then this household name needs you!
Location – Lancashire
Job Title – Reliability Engineer
Salary – £45k – £47k + Benefits
- Specific focus on reliability through delivering long term corrective maintenance solutions and leading the sites planned preventative maintenance activity.
- Responsible and accountable for all aspects of engineering and manufacturing improvements with respect to engineering training, purchasing and implementation of identified improvements.
- Execute changeovers and Continuous Improvement activities.
- Work with the Lead Engineers and Maintenance Manager to bridge skills gaps within the department
- Prioritise maintenance and engineering work within their designated area
- Take a lead in the technical upskilling of Production Operators.
- Great chance for progression as this is the development role for the maintenance team leader.
- You must be a time served engineer (NVQ 3 or equivalent) with experience of plant maintenance within Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing is highly desired.
- Must understand how to analyse reliability data as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi Skilled. Electrical Bias is preferred.
- A leader within the Food Manufacturing environments producing a range of products for retailers.
- Company offers great career progression, working with best-in-class kit and a strong leadership team.
If you would like to know about this role then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CH/11867 or call Carole direct on 0161 832 7463.