- Location: Rotherham
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £44,000
- Date Posted: 19/07/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/08/2023
4 on 4 off – 2 days 2 nights
Up to £44,000
I am working with a leading food manufacturer who is looking for a Reliability Engineer to join their growing team. You will be responsible for all planned maintenance withing the factory to improve reliability (IPFM, Waste, Performance), for a specific line/area such as sustainability, condition maintenance, or lubrication.
Reporting to the Site Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing the safe working environment of the factory.
- Coordinating and executing the factory’s maintenance schedule (preventative and predictive) and lubrication.
- Ensuring that the operation of the machinery meets the requirements of safety, quality, capacity, and minimises waste.
- Maintaining optimal condition machinery, production equipment, facilities, and services.
- Experienced engineer with strong mechanical knowledge, such as hydraulics and pneumatics, as well as good electrical and PLC systems knowledge.
- FMCG background.
- Experience with lean manufacturing.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
If you are an individual looking for your next challenge, please click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Alternatively, contact Gemma Harris on 07399 934 816/ 01618327463 or firstname.lastname@example.org