- Location: Greater London
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c £38k
- Date Posted: 25/06/2021
- Expiry Date: 29/07/2021
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Location: Greater London
Salary: c £38k (plus car allowance , excellent benefits)
An award winning FMCG / food & drink business, their brand is known across the world, their products are exceptional and so is their team. They are continuing to grow and are looking to recruit a Regulatory & Quality Compliance Officer to join their high profile Technical & Development team.
You will need passion and drive and the opportunities are fantastic.
- You will be an experienced Regulatory/ Compliance/ specialist with a real passion for what you do and be experienced in FMCG manufacturing – food / drink at preference.
- Computer literate – use of Word & Excel essential
- Previous experience of Company & Private Label Artwork processes is essential
- Managing Private Label Technical Systems and ensure Legal Compliance to back of Pack Labels
- Ensure all customer and consumer complaints are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Lead any investigations into complaints as necessary with the third-party suppliers and ensure communication is fluid across all relevant parties
- Advise upon all materials used in the development of new products such that internal & external standards are met.
- Assist and advise the R&D Technical Team in approval of new sources of supply for raw materials, packaging and third-party manufacture.
- Ensure all pieces of artwork comply to internal regulations and external legal regulations, and advise of any amendments which should be made
- Provide detailed advice on company ingredients policy and to provide support developing the policy to accommodate new ingredients and processes.
- Stay abreast of competitor products with regard to packaging legislation and technical information by regularly reviewing products in the market.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this brand leading business, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting ref MC/9218 or call me on 07792 465247 for a confidential chat.