- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £33k
- Date Posted: 16/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 17/01/2023
Raw Materials / Compliance Technologist– Food and Drink
A leading food manufacturer based in Lancashire are seeking a Raw Materials / Compliance Technologist to join the business and to work within the technical team. This is a quality focussed position checking products and technical documentation quickly and efficiently.
Job Title: Raw Materials / Compliance Technologist
- Do you have a proven track record of working in a compliance / quality role within food manufacturing?
- Can you demonstrate experience of working with raw material specifications and technical documentation whilst building relationships with suppliers
- Are you highly organized with good Excel and Word skills?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
As a Raw Materials / Compliance Technologist you will help with the day-to-day control of raw materials on the site.
- Liaising with suppliers on raw materials issues and audit status
- Quality checks on in-coming products
- Reviewing all supplier self-audit questionnaires
- Collating food safety information to be included in raw materials risk assessments
- Assist the Technical and Quality teams to investigate any non-conformance of raw materials
- Help Specifications Technologists to gain information from suppliers to allow completion of Finished Product Specs and Raw Materials Risk Assessments
- Supplier approval and ongoing assessment and resolving material issues to drive improvement and maintain our high standard quality approach.
- You will be a confident communicator who will liaise with existing and new suppliers on matters relating the quality and parameters of the raw materials and work with other stakeholders on supplier and material approval.
- My client is a profitable food manufacturing business which is undergoing steady growth.
- They are highly committed to employee development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with clear career advancement.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12316 to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463