- Location: North Wales
- Job Type: Butcher/Baker
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c.£45,000
- Date Posted: 26/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 04/03/2023
Raw Materials Buyer
Are you looking for a new role to progress in your career? Would you like a new challenge with a successful food manufacturer? My client is looking for a Raw Materials Buyer to join their team in an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for,
- The development of strategies to source raw materials that are cost-effective yet maintain quality.
- The review of market trends to keep in line with customer needs.
- The negotiation of prices with supplier, as well as the negotiation of contracts to ensure fair pricing terms.
- The coordination with shipping companies to schedule deliveries of raw materials.
- The ordering of raw materials as needed to maintain inventory levels.
- Degree level educated.
- Food manufacturing experience is essential.
- Experience working in a purchasing role.
- A personable and autonomous individual.
- Food hygiene and HACCP qualified.
- Option for hybrid work
If you are ready for their next step or an individual looking for your next challenge, please click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Alternatively, contact Nicole Curtis on 02037943984 or 07784460169 or email@example.com