- Location: Morayshire/Aberdeenshire
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45K + relocation expenses
- Date Posted: 10/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
This is a great opportunity for a career-minded Quality Manager to join a food manufacturer where you will have a real influence on the quality strategy, in a beautiful location!
Job Title: Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: c£45K + relocation expenses
QA Manager – The Candidate:
- Do you have experience in a Quality Management role in a food manufacturing environment?
- Do you have experience of managing and developing an established team?
- Can you motivate and inspire a team?
- Are you degree qualified or similar in a relevant subject, e.g. Food Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology or similar?
- Are you qualified in HACCP management techniques and application?
- Have you got proven experience working with the UK’s major retailers?
- Have you got excellent communication skills, verbal and written?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
QA Manager – The Role:
- You will be responsible for leading the site Quality Management Systems including HACCP/TACCP/VACCP, BRC, customer and other relevant external standards and policies so that we remain compliant against customer and legislative requirements.
- You will lead 3rd party and internal site audits, whilst developing food safety and quality culture and maintaining appropriate standards so the site is always audit ready.
- Reporting to the Technical Director, you will lead the site Quality team, to ensure that all the Quality systems and procedures are maintained.
- You will be responsible for managing the auditing process, including internal auditors, and be a key player in managing the relationship with retailers.
- You will train and develop your team, delegating accountabilities and ensuring the highest quality products leave the site.
- My client is keen to offer career development opportunities to its employees, with a structured growth plan in place for the business so this is a really exciting time to join.
- An ambitious company who have a real commitment to quality and people.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this brand new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/QMF to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465995.