- Location: North London
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£55k +benefits
- Date Posted: 11/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
This is a great opportunity for a career-minded Quality Manager to join a food manufacturer where you will have a real influence on the quality strategy.
Job Title: QA Manager / Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Manager/Technical Manager
Location: North London
Salary: c£55k +benefits
QA/Technical Manager – The Candidate:
- Do you have experience at a Senior Quality Management level in a food manufacturing environment?
- Do you have experience of managing and developing an established team?
- Can you motivate and inspire a team?
- Are you degree qualified or similar in a relevant subject, e.g. Food Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology or similar?
- Are you qualified in HACCP management techniques and application?
- Have you got proven experience working with the UK’s major retailers?
- Have you got excellent communication skills, verbal and written?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
QA/Technical Manager – The Role:
- This is a days based role, managing the QA/Technical department of a busy and growing food manufacturing facility.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, you will lead the site technical team, to ensure that all the Quality systems and procedures are maintained.
- You will be responsible for managing the auditing process, including internal auditors, and be a key player in managing the relationship with retailers.
- You will train and develop your team, delegating accountabilities and ensuring the highest quality products leave the site.
- My client is keen to offer career development opportunities to its employees, with a structured growth plan in place for the business so this is a really exciting time to join.
- A family owned, ambitious company who have a real commitment to quality and people and are part of a bigger group.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this brand new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/TMO to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465995.