- Location: South East
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c £23-30k DOE
- Date Posted: 18/08/2022
- Expiry Date: 23/09/2022
Quality Systems Technologist
Job Title: Quality Systems Technologist
Location: South East
Salary: c £23-30k DOE
- Supplier of food to go products into all major retailers
- The business represents an ideal place for a candidate with an appetite for managing change and improvement who wishes to bring their experience of good practice and leadership into an environment that encourages autonomy, participation and team working.
- Drive and own site compliance to external standards (BRCGS and ISO45001).
- Maintain, control, update and issue all documents relevant to the site Quality Management Systems to maintain compliance to our externally certified standards (e.g. BRCGS and ISO45001), legal requirements, Customer Codes of Practice and industry best practice.
- Guardian of site compliance to legal and regulatory standards (e.g. weight control, labelling legislation etc.)
- Management of the internal audit schedule, program and team to maintain a high level of compliance, ensuring that all non-conformances and recommendations are monitored and closed out in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring all audits are completed to schedule and to a satisfactory standard.
- Keep up to date with changes to legislation, Customer Codes of Practice and third-party requirements.
- Implement and maintain a legal register of information relating to both H&S and food safety.
- Degree educated in Food Science, Food Technology or similar
- 1+ year experience in an FMCG / Food Manufacturing environment – quality is desirable.
- Knowledge of HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety.
- Experience of high care, ready to eat environment is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, well organised and a resilient strong work ethic
- The ability to listen and share the ideas of others and build upon these.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting KG/11750 to Ermal Musliu at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please 0161 543 0125