- Location: Kent
- Job Type: Quality Systems / Food Safety
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £26,000-£27,000
- Date Posted: 21/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/10/2022
Quality Systems Technologist
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Quality Systems Technologist
Working with the Quality Manager, being responsible for the management and maintenance of the company’s food safety and quality management systems, in accordance with BRC standards and customer requirements
- Responsible for BRC related documentation including managing and updating quality systems, traceability etc., supplier assurance and management, complaint and non-conformance management and investigation
- Core member of the HACCP and Internal Auditing Teams
- Supporting with the completion of customer SAQs and company Product specifications and maintenance.
- Manage customer complaints and non-conformances on our company database, communicating with suppliers, reviewing responses for suitability and responding appropriately to customers.
- Being part of the quality team, with focus on systems and labelling
- Works well as part of a small team
- Must be from a food manufacturing background with experience in quality systems and labelling
- A well established and growing food company based in Kent, you’ll be working with multiple food categories within a technical and quality department.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role the contact Lois Osborne on 0161 832 7463 or email Lois directly at email@example.com quoting reference LO11860