- Location: Greater Manchester/Cheshire
- Job Type: Quality Systems / Food Safety
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to 45k plus benefits
- Date Posted: 06/04/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/05/2022
Quality Systems Manager
Are you an ambitious Quality Systems Manager working in Food or FMCG Manufacturing?
Job Title: Quality Systems Manager
Location: Greater Manchester/Cheshire
Salary: up to 45k plus benefits
- Are you HND qualified with a several years’ experience in the quality department of a Food or FMCG manufacturing company?
- Can you demonstrate experience with Quality processes and systems?
- Are you qualified in HACCP (Intermediate) and Internal Auditing?
- Experience in developing and implementing Quality Management Systems
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the above, this could be the role for you……..
- Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will ensure that the business has established and maintains an effective quality management system
- Manage a small team and relationships with all other departments
- Develop, implement and maintain the quality management system in line with industry standards
- To align where possible a single approach to document control and process across all functions
- Manage the internal audit schedules in accordance with the quality management system and perform system based audits where required
- Manage the complaints database providing reports at group and site level
- My client is a manufacturer based in the Cheshire
- This is an excellent time to join my client who is a multi-site food manufacturer
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/10948 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463