- Location: West Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Quality Systems / Food Safety
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c32k - £39k plus benefits
- Date Posted: 24/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 03/06/2023
Quality Systems Manager
Are you an ambitious Quality Systems Manager working in Food or FMCG Manufacturing?
Job Title: Quality Systems Manager
Location: West Lincolnshire
Salary: c32k – £39k plus benefits
- Are you HND qualified with a several years’ experience in the quality department of a Food or FMCG manufacturing company?
- Can you demonstrate experience with Quality processes and systems?
- Are you qualified in HACCP (Intermediate) and Internal Auditing?
- Experience in developing and implementing Quality Management Systems
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the above, this could be the role for you……..
- Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will ensure that the business has established and maintains an effective quality management system. You will deputise for the TM in their absence.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the quality management system in line with industry standards.
- Work closely with the production and purchasing teams to ensure all supplier information is up to date on the register.
- To align where possible a single approach to document control and process across all functions
- Manage the internal audit schedules in accordance with the quality management system and perform system based audits where required
- Manage the complaints database providing reports at group and site level.
- My client is a food manufacturer based in Lancashire.
- This is an excellent time to join my client who is a large multi-sited well invested manufacturer.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM13156 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463