- Location: West Midlands, Worcestershire
- Job Type: Quality
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35k - £40k
- Date Posted: 20/07/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/08/2022
Location – West Midlands, Worcestershire.
Job Title – Quality Manager
Salary – £35k – £40k
Are you an experienced Quality Manager capable of managing and developing your teams? Then this global food manufacturer will want to hear from you!
- You will be qualified to a HNC / Degree level in Food Science or equivalent.
- You must be confident enough to stand on your own two feet and make proactive decisions for the best of the business.
- Must have a minimum HACCP Level 3.
- Must have experience running BRC / Internal Audits to the highest standard.
- A significant background in food manufacturer is to be expected.
- Manage the quality and technical departments in the absence of the Technical Manager.
- Maintaining and audit Quality Management Systems.
- Must lead and ensure the HACCP system is always adhered too.
- Managing site audit schedules to ensure compliance is consistently met.
- Proactively communicating information to the business on technical performance.
- Global food manufacturer supplying all the major retailers with some of the nations favourites brands!
- Offers fantastic career development opportunities across the entirety of the group.
If you would like to hear more about this role then please contact Hannah on 07450406505 or alternatively email your CV direct too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference #HM11410