- Location: Bristol
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c.£40,000
- Date Posted: 21/02/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/03/2023
*4 Day Week*
Job Reference: GG/12681
Would you like to work for a cutting-edge FMCG manufacturing business which is making a genuinely positive impact on the environment, where the success of their unique products has led to 4x revenue growth over the last 3 years?
This is an opportunity for a dynamic Quality Manager to play a key role in a forward-thinking business which has just introduced a 4-day working week for all staff.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with BRC.
- Work alongside production to ensure that all product specifications are managed and maintained accordingly.
- Work with raw material suppliers to ensure full traceability of all products produced.
- Address any quality issues raised, both internally and externally by customers.
- Help to manage the food safety implications of the NPD process.
- Be ‘hands-on’ in order to promote a best-in-class food safety culture throughout the business.
- Work in partnership with production, engineering and supply chain to ensure the highest standards of quality are achieved at all times.
- A strong understanding of HACCP.
- Experience of dealing with customers and 3rd party audits.
- BRC experience
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered.
Or contact Gilbert Gregory on 02037943983 or 07487732962 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/12681.