- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Quality
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40k
- Date Posted: 08/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/03/2022
Location – Greater Manchester
Job Title – Technical/Quality Manager
Salary – c£40k
Are you an experienced Technical / Quality Manager who can work alongside senior leadership and hold your own as Head of the Technical department? Get in touch!
- Standalone Technical Manager role which will report directly into the CEO of the business.
- You will be tasked with maintaining BRC and continuing to improve on standards.
- Liaise with customers on quality issues and co-ordinate audits as well as lead audits on site.
- Maintaining and audit the Quality Management System
- Must ensure the HACCP system is always adhered too.
- Managing site audit schedules to ensure compliance is consistently met.
- Proactively communicating information to the business on technical performance.
- A relatable degree within food is highly desired though it is not essential to apply.
- Food Safety Level 3
- HACCP Level 3
- Must have experience running BRC Audits to version 8.
- Food Manufacturing experience is essential for this role.
- Experience liaising with customers.
- An innovative and forward-thinking company which is continuing to grow year on year by gaining more key customers.
- BRC Grade AA.
If you would like to find out more about this role then email a copy of your CV over to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #HM10485 or alternatively call Hannah directly on 07450406505