- Location: Southwest Scotland
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35k
- Date Posted: 09/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 18/02/2023
Quality Manager – Food Manufacturing
Role: QA Manager
Location: Southwest Scotland
Shifts: Mon-Fri (8am-5:30pm)
- Do you have experience of managing quality in a fast-paced food manufacturer?
- Can you demonstrate experience driving standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements?
- Are you a highly motivated, determined and enthusiastic individual with strong leadership qualities?
- Do you have strong organisational skills, along with excellent verbal and written communications skills?
This role reports to the Technical Manager and is responsible for ensuring that product quality, factory practices are maintained at the company’s high standards.
Duties will include:
- Managing the site quality assurance systems and processes to ensure that factory operation complies with all relevant site standards, codes of practice and food legislation
- Identifying technically related training requirements across the business
- Creating effective corrective or preventative action plans for any issues relating to legislation, systems, processes or procedures and or product
- Monitoring adherence to the Quality Management systems through routine monitoring and audit programmes, encouraging the principles of continuous improvement and a Quality Assurance culture
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting AHC/12365 to firstname.lastname@example.org – or for a confidential chat call me on 0161 832 7463