Quality Manager – Food ManufacturingSilven Recruitment Posted 12/08/2020
Quality Manager – Food Manufacturing
Are you a quality professional within the Food Manufacturing sector, able to drive standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements and are you looking for your next challenge? My client, a manufacturer of food products is looking for you.
My client – UK market leader – are expanding this site due to growth. The career potential for the right person is immeasurable.
Role: Quality Manager
Salary: Up to £40k + excellent benefits package
- Do you have experience of managing quality in a fast-paced food manufacturer?
- Can you demonstrate experience driving standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements and maintaining high levels?
- Are you a highly motivated, determined and enthusiastic individual with strong leadership and team building qualities?
- Do you have strong organisational skills, along with excellent verbal and written communications skills?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
This role reports to the Technical Manager and is responsible for ensuring that product quality, processing systems and factory practices are maintained at the company’s high standards.
Duties will include:
- Managing the site quality assurance systems and processes to ensure that factory operation complies with all relevant site standards, codes of practice and food legislation
- Identifying technically related training requirements across the business
- Creating effective corrective or preventative action plans for any issues relating to legislation, systems, processes or procedures and or product
- Monitoring adherence to the Quality Management systems through routine monitoring and audit programmes, encouraging the principles of continuous improvement and a Quality Assurance culture
- My client is a market leading food and drink manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- The company is always keen to develop staff and provides excellent training and support.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting CH/7221 to email@example.com – or for a confidential chat call me on 0161 832 7463