- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Quality
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£38k
- Date Posted: 05/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 10/11/2023
Quality Manager – Food Manufacturing
Location: Greater Manchester
Shifts: Mon-Fri, Days
- Follow systems and procedures to adhere to company standards.
- Communicate with other departments to identify and correct non-conformances.
- Manage HACCP, GMP Audits, Internal audits, and training.
- Upkeep and report data associated with the manufacturing department, the objective being to make sustainable improvements on cost and efficiency.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders, direct reports, and cross functional teams within the business.
- Investigate customer complaints through to find and rectify root cause.
- Support and manage direct reports in line with company policies and procedures, including absence, return to works and any potential disciplinary and grievances and carry out annual performance appraisals for direct reports.
- Previous experience in a management or supervisory position in Quality within food manufacturing is essential.
- Experience with BRC and major retailer standards is essential.
- Capable of working independently and in an organised manner to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- HACCP Lv4 and Advanced Food Safety qualified desirable.
- A well-established business with a passion for developing their employees and allowing them to grow as the business grows.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity contact Amelia for a confidential conversation on 0161 832 7463 or email directly to email@example.com – Reference AHC/14401