- Location: Suffolk
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35k - £45k + Company Benefits.
- Date Posted: 01/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/10/2022
Job Role – Quality Manager
Salary – c£35k – £45k + Company Benefits.
Location – Suffolk
As a Quality professional within food manufacturing, you will be joining a leader within the UK market. Currently supplying into major retailers and consistently growing their portfolio of customers. Grow your career as they grow their business!
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Site Quality Manager duties will include:
- Driving daily GMP KPI’s ensuring they’re in line with all targets whilst developing the overall GMP standards.
- Manage the entirety of the QA team to maintain that the site is always audit ready and compliant with GMP. Ensuring corrective action is met and communicated through the factory teams if needed.
- Ensuring the HACCP system is adhered to and managing site audit schedules to ensure compliance.
- Liaising with customers on quality issues and co-ordinating customer visits / audits.
- Proactively communicating information to the business at all levels on technical performance.
- Champion factory processes and food hygiene controls. Having an excellent understanding of microbiology – working closely with Food Safety Manager, Hygiene and Technical Managers to define and implements action plans.
- Food Science or similarly relevant BSc / HND / HNC educational background is required before applying for this position.
- Proven track record in quality/technical at a similar level within UK food manufacturing.
- HACCP Level 3 as a minimum.
- Food Safety Level 4 as a minimum.
- A working knowledge of BRC, latest industry and retailer auditing expectations and compliance standards.
- An overall strong communicator who is passionate about food safety and drives their teams to get the best out of them.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with HM11804 or call 0161 832 7463 and ask for Hannah.