- Location: North West
- Job Type: Quality
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa £37,000+ Benefits (with flexibility for the right candidate)
- Date Posted: 10/12/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/01/2022
Circa £37,000+ Benefits (with flexibility for the right candidate)
Are you looking ?
- To be the lead Quality figure on site, with a new team you will be able to bring your own direction and vision to the business
- The company is looking to expand the site in the next 3 years with loads of room for the right candidate to grown in the business.
- Support from the overall group having quality competitions between sites.
- Support the Technical Manager advance the quality standards through continuous improvement using root cause analysis and TPM.
- Manage your team effectively motivating them to implement changes to improve the quality on site. Taking full ownership of Quality reporting and KPI’s.
- Be the primary Quality liaison for the site when engaging with customers, suppliers and external bodies.
- Experienced in managing a team as a Quality Manager in an FMCG or food manufacturing environment. (essential)
- Experience talking to customers and maintaining relationships with them.(essential)
- Experience in root cause analysis, continuous improvement and TPM (essential)
- Level 3 HACCP
- Hold a degree in food or related FMCG subject (desirable)
- Lead Auditor Qualification (desirable)
Hours of Work: 36.5 per week. Monday to Friday with an early finish on Friday!
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days, increasing to 26 after 1 years’ service and increasing to 27 after 5 years continuous service.
Pension scheme up to £900 a year. 3% employer / 5% employee after 3 months.
Cycle to work scheme.
Employee Assistance scheme; such as medical second opinions, physio and mental health support (up to 8 consultations) – after successful probation period.
Death in service (3 x salary)
Site Bonus Scheme
Employee recognition scheme in place.
To apply for this role, please contact Louis Ferguson at Silven on 0161 832 7463 or email@example.com.