- Location: London
- Job Type: Quality
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
- Date Posted: 10/12/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/01/2022
£30,000 – £40,000 + benefits
Are you looking for ?
- To be a quality manager in a well known business that is a specialist in high end products with a huge product range with over 1500 SKU’s.
- A fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge of products and gain valuable experience in leading a Technical department. You will be asked to step in for the Technical Manager from time to time as well being the lead person for Technical on site for some parts of the year.
- A great business to work for, you won’t be asked to do over time (no matter what time of year). Some employees have stayed at the company for 25 years, there is a family feel that is hard to find in a manufacturing environment.
- Be HACCP champion on site, ensuring that Food Safety and Quality standards are being met.
- Set and drive KPI’s to improve areas in pest control, quality assessment result and GMP audit scores.
- Management routine microbiological and chemical testing.
- Maintain QMS and create working SOP’s.
- Deputise for the Technical Manager.
- Qualification in Food Science/Food Technology or a related subject.
- HACCP Level 3.
- Level 3 Food Safety.
- Internal Auditor Qualification.
- Held a supervisor role in a Quality department as a minimum.
- Being passionate about food is a must!
Salary and package
- £30,000-40,000 salary
- 25 days holiday
- Private pension scheme
To apply for this role, please contact Louis Ferguson at Silven on 0161 832 7463 or email@example.com.