- Location: Norfolk
- Job Type: Scientists / Food Science
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c.£30,000
- Date Posted: 20/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/02/2023
Quality Control Assistant Scientist
Job Reference: AHC/12433
Are you looking for a new role at an exciting, rapidly growing business?
If so, this opportunity could be perfect for you. I’m recruiting for a Norfolk-based business within food manufacturing, who are looking to pay a generous salary for an experienced QC Assistant Scientist.
- To conduct analytical testing of incoming materials, in-process, and finished goods.
- Maintain a clean and orderly laboratory, lab equipment and adequate stocks of consumables and reagents / laboratory gases.
- Interpret scientific data and understand the impact of the results on the business.
- Perform analytical chemistry, including the preparation of reagents, as well as problem solving and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
- Sc. degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a high pressure, lab-based environment.
- Perform data entry on instruments and ERP systems and navigate computer software.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with AHC/12433 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.