- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £12 per hour / 4 on 4 off (5:30am-4:30pm)
- Date Posted: 17/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 24/06/2023
Job Title: Quality Auditor – Food Manufacturer
Salary: £12 per hour
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off (5:30am-4:30pm)
A leading food manufacturer committed to providing high-quality, delicious products to customers. With a strong focus on food safety and quality, my client strives to exceed industry standards and deliver excellence in every aspect of operations. Seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Quality Auditor to join the team.
As a Quality Auditor, you will play a vital role in ensuring that products meet the highest quality standards. You will be responsible for conducting thorough inspections and audits throughout the manufacturing process to identify any potential issues and maintain compliance with food safety regulations. Attention to detail and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment will contribute to the overall success of operations.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections of production processes, raw materials, and finished products to ensure compliance with quality standards, regulatory requirements, and internal procedures.
- Monitor and enforce adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), hygiene, and food safety protocols.
- Identify and report any non-conformities, deviations, or quality concerns promptly to the relevant departments and management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including production, operations, and quality control, to address quality-related issues and implement corrective actions.
- Participate in internal and external audits, providing necessary documentation and supporting evidence as required.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of audit findings, corrective actions, and preventive measures.
- Stay up to date with industry regulations and best practices related to food safety and quality assurance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in a quality assurance or auditing role within the food manufacturing industry is highly desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills to identify potential issues and implement effective solutions.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
To apply, contact Amelia on 0161 832 7463 or email directly at email@example.com quoting reference AHC/13323
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.