- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Date Posted: 18/07/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/08/2023
Are you a meticulous and detail-oriented individual with a passion for ensuring the highest quality and food safety standards? Do you possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a Quality Auditor to join their dedicated team in Stoke-on-Trent.
Position: Quality Auditor
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
As the Quality Auditor, your primary responsibility will be to conduct rigorous audits throughout the factory, ensuring that all processes related to quality and food safety are diligently followed. You will play a key role in maintaining the highest standards, conducting audits, and verifying paperwork accuracy. Your exceptional attention to detail and proactive approach will contribute to maintaining a safe and quality-driven work environment.
Required and Desired Qualifications:
- Numerate and Literate with fluency in English.
- Great communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Internal Auditor with experience in quality processes.
- Team Player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct rigorous audits throughout the factory to ensure adherence to quality and food safety processes.
- Verify paperwork accuracy related to audits and maintain accurate records.
- Assist production teams in performing quality checks against Quality Assurance Standards (QAS).
- Escalate any issues compromising food safety or quality to relevant authorities for prompt corrective actions.
- Complete annual validations for all Critical Control Points (CCPs) in the production areas.
- Assist with Allergen Validations and support QC in their absence.
- Complete incident reports and ensure timely completion of corrective and preventive actions.
- Support the Site Quality Manager to meet food safety and quality requirements.
- Provide support during Traceability Audits and Customer Audits, including BRC and other 3rd party audits.
- Perform internal inspections of cleaning by external services, escalating concerns or issues as needed.
- Monitor fridges’ temperature, hygiene, and perform equipment checks, replacing knives, blades, and needles as required.
- Ensure compliance with metal detector checks for plasters.
- Assist in maintaining an audit-ready site at all times.
If you are a proactive and diligent Quality Auditor with a strong commitment to quality and food safety, we encourage you to apply today! Join our client’s team and play a vital role in upholding their exceptional standards.
Mobile: 07852 529 538
Phone: 020 3794 3982