- Location: Bolton
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £24,600
- Date Posted: 15/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 21/04/2023
Quality Assurance Technologist
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technologist
Are you looking for a QA role in a fast-paced environment?
- Working as part of a growing team with a huge customer base
- Working with complex, short shelf-life products
- Helping the business meet audit standards on deadline
You’ll never be bored in this role and there is plenty of room for growth and development
- You’ll be working as a QA Technologist, with direct involvement in audits and maintaining standards.
- Reduce customer complaints.
- Perform line walks and taking samples/swabs to maintain standards.
- Methodical and able to work at pace.
- Ideally educated to degree level in food science or related subjects, with relevant qualifications such as Level 3 Food Hygiene
- Experience with short shelf-life products in a food manufacturing environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then contact Edward Crampton on 02037943982 / 07852529538 or email Edward directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #EC12847