- Location: Knutsford
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000-£27,000
- Date Posted: 15/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/10/2022
Quality Assurance Technician
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician
Working as part of the site technical team to ensure that all products meet the specification standards required and expected by our customers and that the site complies with the requirements of BRC and its Quality Management System.
- Check and report on all attributes of product quality both pre-harvest and post-harvest (shelf life).
- Liaise with the Co packing factory on all elements of quality and customer requirements.
- Complaint’s investigation, root cause identification and recommended corrective actions, including RCA.
- Conducting and auditing compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Assisting growing staff in audit compliance with process checks (temp / PPM / gas / room) and report non-conformances.
- Works well as part of a small team
- Takes time to communicate & explain things to others.
- Provides potential solutions to quality problems.
- Is extremely self-motivated and has the ability to manage their day
- Identifies ways to improve quality and consistency.
- Has their Food Safety & Hygiene Level 3, is Level 2 HACCP Trained, COSHH Trained, Understands BRC and has excellent IT skills
- A growing Food Manufactures based in Knutsford.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role the contact Lois Osborne on 0161 832 7463 or email Lois directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LO/11845