- Location: Kent
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35,000 per annum
- Date Posted: 03/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 10/11/2023
c£35,000 per annum
Job Reference LM/14366
Are looking for a Quality Assurance role that will accelerate your career?
- This is an opportunity to work for a well-established, high turnover business.
- It supplies some of the largest brands in the UK.
- Set in the heart of the Kent countryside.
- Support the business objectives to produce safe and legally complaint food.
- Conduct audits of the manufacturing facility with respect to GMP, hygiene, glass and other foreign bodies and compliance to procedures.
- A varied role, reporting to the Technical Manager, you will work closely with Production, NPD, and Laboratory.
- Have a proven track record within Quality Assurance
- Food or FMCG experience.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered.
Or contact Lamar Moller on 0203 794 3982 or 07852 235 882 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LM/14366