- Location: West Midlands
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- Date Posted: 04/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 10/06/2023
Quality Assurance Manager
Location: West Midlands
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
Are you an ambitious Quality Assurance Manager with experience in the food manufacturing/distribution industry and a passion for leading a team?
My client is genuinely a lovely and very successful company based in the West Midlands who strive for a sustainable and prosperous future. They maintain high standards in relation to their products, people and environment and invest in the development of their employees.
If you are ready for your next challenge and have the experience listed below; apply today!
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will motivate, train and lead a team of QAs to maintain the highest quality of customer service standards.
- Analyse and resolve issues pertaining to quality and customer issues.
- Identify trends and recommend system improvements.
- Ensure product meets specification and they comply with food safety processes and regulations at all stages.
- Promote Health and Safety and Food Hygiene.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Manager within the food industry
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A food science related qualification is preferrable
- Commercially aware with retailer experience
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then please contact Trudi Sutcliffe at Silven on 07925 627 295 or email Trudi.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TS13240