- Location: Park Royal
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Contract
- Salary: 40000
- Date Posted: 11/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Quality Assurance Manager (FTC 6 months)
PM Shift (2pm-10pm)
Job Ref: 10094
Are you looking for a quality assurance role with one of the leading providers of fresh prepared food in the UK that:
• Involves working with high risk and ready-to-eat products?
• Fast paced?
• Over 1000 people on site?
• Provides excellent career progression?
Responsible for leading and motivating the quality assurance team, the successful candidate will:
• Monitor/evaluate product and processing systems
• Understand and apply standards and codes of practise so the company, customer, BRC and legal requirements are all achieved and maintained
• Ensuring HACCP requirements are implemented, maintained, and achieved
• Implement, maintain, and review an audit system to ensure procedures for product safety, legality, and quality are complied
• Support the Technical Manager in the management of audits, hosting as appropriate, and respond to non-conformance reports from audits as required
• Manage the QA team
• Excellent knowledge of BRC
• Intermediate HACCP
• Team leadership experience
• Food or FMCG experience
Salary and Package
• Fixed term contract of 6 months
• PM Shift: 2pm – 10pm
To apply for this role, please contact Faith Eastwood at Silven on either 07399 824435, 0161 832 7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference FE/10094.