- Location: Manchester
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £50,000
- Date Posted: 26/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
Quality Assurance Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience and a high attention detail to join their food factory that is showing growth and expansion year on year.
If you would like to work in an environment where you can truly make things happen; where your opinions count, and your actions lead to results for the whole team, then this is a great place for you. They love the hands on, roll sleeves up, get stuck in approach – and this role isn’t any different.
- Experience in a Quality/Technical role essential.
- A good understanding of Audits, Specifications, Non-Conformances
- Knowledge of relevant UK & EU Food Legislation, guidelines, and retail policies & codes of practice
- General awareness of food industry requirements.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Management / Team leadership skills and a real ‘team player’
- A thorough approach to work and an eye for detail
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to plan and manage conflicting priorities
- Deputising for the Head of Technical when required
- Supporting and co-leading third party and customer audits
- Maintaining QMS System and Quality Policies
- Management and review of:
- GMP audits
- Internal audits and management schedule
- Maintaining calibration schedule
- HACCP team member
- Supplier approval process including supplier visits and audits when required
- Completion of sampling matrix to a risk-based schedule for allergens, raw materials, finished products
- People / Team Management
- Day to day management of non-conformances including root cause, corrective and preventative action
- Providing relevant training to QA and Production and updating training matrix
- Management of Goods In when issues arise
- My client is a profitable food to go business which is undergoing steady growth.
- They are highly committed to employee development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with clear career advancement.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications, and you must already be living in the UK. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref GH/11880 to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07399 934 816