- Location: Manchester
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Date Posted: 06/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
Quality Assurance Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
You will be uncompromising towards quality standards and food safety, ensuring products and services exceed customer expectations. You will drive a quality culture by being hands on across the site building strong relationships and ensuring everyone understands how to maintain food safety and high-quality standards. You will be responsible for developing and training your team to meet the company’s quality objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the QA team to ensure raw materials and finished product comply with specifications and meet customer expectations.
- To react to any problems with products failing QA procedures, to investigate and complete all the relevant documentation and report the results to the relevant people.
- Ensure line leaders and QA have thorough and comprehensive CCP and QA training and monitor their competency.
- Manage your team using an appraisal system using regular feedback sessions to ensure they are reaching their full potential.
- To manage all GMP, Line audits and Glass and Brittle Plastics audits, ensuring non-conformances are actioned.
- To regularly review the Quality Objectives with a view to continuous improvement with the Technical Manager.
- Eye for detail
- Self-motivated & committed to making improvements.
- Adopt high personal and professional standards.
- Influential, capable of developing relationships at all levels within the business.
- Strong initiative – a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Delivers on commitments and expectations.
- Being of open mind with a willingness to adopt new methods and changes as required.
- Driven to deliver the best for staff and customers.
- To maintain a proactive and positive approach to the job, coping with frustration and time constraints.
A family-owned food manufacturing company based in Manchester.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then contact Lois Osborne on 0161 832 7463 or email Lois directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LO11880