- Location: Wimbledon
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £36,000-£40,000
- Date Posted: 27/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/10/2022
Quality Assurance Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Working as a standalone Quality Assurance Manager within a growing food manufacturing business. Must have in depth knowledge of BRC requirements and a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Leading the Food Safety & Quality Standards on site.
- Implementing and monitoring PRP and HACCP plan for the entire operations, report deviations and take corrective actions
- Training and developing production staff on food safety and food quality to equip them to maintain food safety standards within the Operations Department.
- Full responsibility over recalls/withdrawals including facilitating dummy recalls 2x per year.
- Carrying out Hygiene Audits as well as carrying out daily, weekly, and monthly GMP Audits, raising non-conformances and following up the Non-conformances
- Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5:30
- In-depth knowledge of BRC requirements.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail and precise record keeping skills.
- Qualified and competent at Internal Auditing systems and procedures, including effective and timely close out of actions.
- A growing food manufacturer based in Wimbledon
If you are interested in hearing more about this role the contact Lois Osborne on 0161 832 7463 or email Lois directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LO11857