- Location: East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35k - £40k Company Benefits
- Date Posted: 07/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/10/2022
Job Role – Quality Assurance Manager
Salary – £35k – £40k Company Benefits.
Location – East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull.
Are you an experienced QA professional with an ability to work independently and have full oversight of a food manufacturing plant’s Quality function?
As Quality Manger the ideal candidate is a hands-on, factory-focused QA professional. The role would suit a tried-and-tested QA Supervisor / Assistant Quality Manager who is ready for a step up. This is a challenging role and an opportunity for someone to really make a name for themselves.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Site Quality Manager’s duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the QA team on site
- Maintaining and auditing the Quality Management System
- Ensuring the HACCP system is adhered to and managing site audit schedules to ensure compliance
- Liaising with customers on quality issues and co-ordinating customer visits / audits
- Proactively communicating information to the business on technical performance
- Managing training of the QA team and technical training of site colleagues
- Food Science or similar degree.
- Lead internal auditing qualifications.
- HACCP Level 3. Food Safety Level 3.
- Proven track record in quality in UK food manufacturing
- A working knowledge of BRC
- A strong QA background.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with HM11830 or call 0161 832 7463 and ask for Hannah.