- Location: Park Royal - London
- Job Type: Quality
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £26K-£28k
- Date Posted: 29/03/2021
- Expiry Date: 28/04/2021
QA Technician – Little Moons
Little Moons are an entrepreneurial challenger brand that is bursting with innovation and creativity. They are a fast-growing and dynamic business who invest heavily in their team and put their values at the top of the agenda. Their state of art factory in London is where the magic happens that they are looking to add some superstars to the family!
These roles play a vital part in their disruptive innovation and growth plans for the future. Roles and responsibilities at Little Moons can change and grow at scale, giving the right people opportunities to grow and evolve their career at pace.
Location: Park Royal, London
Role: Shift TBC
As part of the Little Moons Quality team you will play an important part in ensuring that all aspects of Food Safety and Quality are met their exacting standards.
- Understand, observe and ensure compliance with Food Safety and Health and Safety rules and be aware of the safety of self and others to promote a safe working environment.
- Monitor operational procedures, guidelines and GMP and advise Manufacturing, Engineering and Technical management, where appropriate where improvements in product and process quality could be made.
- Takes full responsibility for actioning non-conforming product in line with Company procedures, including investigating the root cause.
- Review production and CCP paperwork daily.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly QA tasks.
- Degree educated or equivalent in a food science related subject or previous experience in a food manufacturing environment within a similar role.
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in Food & Drink / FMCG Manufacturing in a Quality
- Good knowledge of GMP, practical application of HACCP, process and product standards
- A strong work ethic with a can-do approach to work with a strong attention to detail
- HACCP L2, Food Hygiene Cert, Audit Cert would be an advantage.
If you answer yes to the above and are passionate about food quality and food safety then get in touch!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/8917 or call 07399 935 170 / 0161 832 7463
Please note that this recruit is part of a retained business partnership between Little Moons and Silven Recruitment. Any CVs sent direct or by other agencies will be redirected through Silven.