- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30k
- Date Posted: 17/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 20/05/2023
QA Supervisor – Food Industry
Role: QA Supervisor
The role –
- Responsible to make sure that all Food Safety due diligence controls in place are controlled, understood (training), followed, completed/recorded and stored correctly.
- All other QA documents to be controlled, maintained, made available and stored when completed.
- Ensure the QA Auditors are fully trained and able to carry out the duties expected of them.
- Ensure that all team members reporting in have an annual PDR (Performance Development Review) and PDP (Personal Development Plan) in place.
- Communicate relevant information to ensure the team works as one cohesive unit.
- To be able to cross functionalise with other teams.
The candidate –
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in quality within the food industry, ideally in a supervisory position
- Degree or relevant qualification in Food
- Knowledge or experience in HACCP and GMP
- Computer Experience with MS Office and other online software.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
The company –
- An established and well-known business with opportunities for progression
To apply for this role please contact Amelia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 01618327463 quoting reference AHC/13094