- Location: Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35-40k 12 month Fixed Term Contract - Covering Maternity
- Date Posted: 10/03/2021
- Expiry Date: 12/04/2021
QA/ Quality Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: QA/ Quality Manager
Salary: £35-40k 12 month Fixed Term Contract – Covering Maternity
Are you a super talented Senior QA Manager to cover 12 month fixed term contract role ? This is a real opportunity for an exceptional QA/Technical Manager to join a large busy site. The management team are self-driven, people focused professionals who have a passion for continuous improvement. It’s a fast paced and exciting environment, their products are made with great pride and are a well-respected across food manufacturing
- As QA Manager , you will report to the Site Technical Manager
- Managing the site Quality team and ensuring that the company’s products are manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all the BRC and major retailers.
- Developing the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- Be customer facing on all technical issues and support the commercial team.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by supporting the FGM and senior team to continuously improve against standards.
- Have you several years’ experience as a Quality /Technical Manager within the food/ drink manufacturing industry?
- You will have a track record is gaining exceptional BRC / internal /external audit results.
- You have a passion for Quality and real focus in driving CI.
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to manage teams, building capability, address any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- You will be Self-motivated and highly resilient.
- You will have a solid level of numeracy – able to calculate and report on performance and shift KPI’s and present to the board and customers.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC/8890 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000