- Location: South Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30k
- Date Posted: 22/02/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/03/2023
QA Officer – Food Industry
Role: QA Officer
Location: South Hertfordshire
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
- Degree in Food Science / Manufacturing or equivalent
- Experience working in a Technical / QA role in the Food industry.
- Good working knowledge of BRC and food safety.
- Excellent attention to detail, be well organised.
- Communication skills. Should have the ability to engage with stakeholders within different levels of the organisation and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Able to remain calm under pressure, multitask, appreciate priorities and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate in Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Internet, and Email.
Reporting the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for handling the business’ Quality control documents.
- Promote the application of the Quality Control Program with the different departments.
- Managing supplier quality processes and documentation, including developing product specifications.
- Coordinate laboratory surveys.
- Lease with relevant parts of the supply chain concerning customer complaints to maintain and improve the quality of the products and processes.
- Perform internal audits and provide direct support to the Technical manager and other departments as required.
- An established, multinational company operating in over 20 countries.
- Serving retailers (private label), B2B, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors in the UK and mainland Europe markets.
To apply for this role please contact Amelia on email@example.com or alternatively on 01618327463 quoting reference AHC/12687