- Location: Staffordshire, Shropshire
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to c£43K + Benefits
- Date Posted: 22/06/2021
- Expiry Date: 27/07/2021
QA Manager/Senior QA Technologist
Job Title: QA Shift Manager – days and nights
Location: Staffordshire, Shropshire
Salary: up to c£43K + Benefits
- You will have QA experience with a clear track record of achievement within a fast moving food manufacturing environment
- An individual of graduate calibre, possessing a food science qualification, HNC/D or degree level equivalent
- A highly motivated, determined and enthusiastic individual with strong leadership and team building qualities
To lead and motivate the QA team in monitoring and evaluating product and processing systems and factory practices to ensure agreed standards of quality and food safety are achieved and improved upon and in addition to take a lead in generating and building a quality culture
- Communicating and implementing the requirements of the company Technical Standards through the application and development of Best Practice.
- To ensure that quality management systems, operating practices and process controls are developed, implemented and adhered to by staff to deliver consistent quality performance and Good Manufacturing Practice.
- My client is a food and drink company with exciting plans for the future.
- Given a recent growth within the business, a need has arisen to recruit an ambitious QA Shift Manager to join their progressive team.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9347 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463