- Location: Surrey
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35-40k + bonus
- Date Posted: 24/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
QA Manager (Food)
Salary: c£35-40k + bonus
My client, a Global food manufacturer my client is one of the largest providers of high end finished products to retail and food service. They are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their expanding team. Responsible for their biggest customers, your job is to ensure their premium, products are in-line with Customer codes of practice and technical requirements.
To drive quality culture in the company and to review, implement and continuously improve the company Quality Management System and carry out Health and Safety Activities.
- Educated to Degree Level within a Food Science, Food Technology or similar discipline
- HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety qualifications are highly desirable
- Experience of retail codes of practice is an advantage
- Working knowledge of QMS, ie. BRC, ISO 9001, SALSA
- Able to write raw material specifications. Complaints management. Raw material approval.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the company QMS
- Drive continuous improvement and help to promote Food Safety & Quality Culture throughout the business
- Manage all third-party audits (BRC / Customer Audits)
- Manage all customer complaints through trend analysis, carry out root cause analysis and corrective action to resolve any issues and communicate to all stake holders.
- Monitor the finished product quality, ensuring they always meet product specifications and QAS
- HACCP Management
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this brand leading business, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref KG/10687 or call me on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat.