- Location: West London
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35k - £45k DOE + Benefits
- Date Posted: 02/08/2022
- Expiry Date: 17/09/2022
Location: West London
Salary: c£35k – £45k DOE + Benefits.
With an emphasis on strategic growth, this growing business are looking to optimise their supply chain and deliver cost saving initiatives. Could you help?
- Ideally you will be educated to a degree level with previous Purchasing Management experience within food manufacturing.
- You will need to have experience managing supplier relationships.
- You will have previous experience of managing supplier development programmes.
- You will have excellent IT skills, knowledge of ERP systems and have advanced Excel skills.
- Have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity.
- Highly organised individual with the ability to work cross functionally with highly developed communication skills.
- You will sit within the finance team and as a key member of the team you will strive to deliver the business’s growth strategy and the goals in support of the development of world class performance and facilities.
- The view for this position is to grow as the business does. So, its beneficial if you have experience recruiting and managing teams.
- You will manage the purchase of goods and services and other significant areas of business expenditure.
- You will work and liaise closely with the Site Operations and commercial teams to prioritise needs and ensure full operational understanding.
- The company are on an amazing path of growth and have begun to dominate the Greater London area with their delicious products.
- Business prides itself on the high-quality specification of its products and overall service to their wide customer base.
- Whilst they’re growing, they want you to play a key role, you’ll have the chance to grow with them and eventually hire your own team.
To apply for this position, give Hannah McGrail a call on 01618327463 or email Hannah directly on Hannah.email@example.com with reference HM11688