- Location: South East
- Job Type: Project Engineer
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£55k
- Date Posted: 15/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/10/2023
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Southeastern Corner of England
Shift Pattern: Days
- Working on project initiation and scoping, including developing documents, co-ordinating and participating in Project Definition Workshops.
- Involvement in the supplier selection process, including preparing specifications, attending project meetings, and visiting suppliers.
- Controlling budget and spend forecasting for approved projects and proposals.
- Co-ordinating all contractors in accordance with company policy.
- Writing and providing justifications for Capital projects.
- Previous experience of project management in an FMCG environment within the food industry is ideal.
- Industrial engineering experience.
- Project planning and management skills, including organisational, time management, and delegation skills.
- Owns and manages a diverse portfolio of well-known food brands, providing its products into retailers, wholesalers, and food service.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Gemma directly at email@example.com quoting reference GH/14146.