- Location: Liverpool
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £34,000
- Date Posted: 25/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 07/07/2023
Production Team Leader
Role: Production Team Leader (4 on, 4 off – day and night shifts)
- To successfully lead a shift production team on the factory floor and run the day to day operation.
- Ensuring the lines are running effectively, safely and to standard with a focus on zero accidents.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of the factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/ process/ products to improve on all KPI’s.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment within food/FMCG.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills and be passionate about people and their development.
- Ability to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Ideally will have exposure to lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
A multi-site food manufacture manufacturing both branded and own label products.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Amy Moss on 0161 832 7463/ 07368623109 or email Amy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #AM13381