- Location: Park Royal
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £26k - £30k
- Date Posted: 29/03/2021
- Expiry Date: 29/04/2021
Production Supervisors – Little Moons
Little Moons are an entrepreneurial challenger brand that is bursting with innovation and creativity. They are a fast-growing and dynamic business who invest heavily in their team and put their values at the top of their agenda. Their state of art factory in London is where the magic happens that they are looking to add some superstars to the family!
These roles play a vital part in their disruptive innovation and growth plans for the future. Roles and responsibilities at Little Moons can change and grow at scale, giving the right people opportunities to grow and evolve their career at pace.
Location: Park Royal, London
Role: Multiple roles, various shifts
- To support the production requirements by managing and organising a diverse team of personnel to meet production demands in line with business requirements.
- Lead by example, ensuring a safe and efficient work place is maintained at all times
- Line management of the Team Leaders and the teams.
- Support Shift Managers to manage, develop and lead the production and ice cream teams.
- To ensure that all daily targets/tasks are achieved within the production and ice cream areas.
- To ensure that all employees within the Production departments are adequately trained within their working areas and signed off accordingly, ensuring individuals are multi-skilled in all areas of the Warehouse.
- To ensure any non-conformances within the Production departments are followed up and resolved to a satisfactory standard according to Company policies and procedures.
- Experience of working in a fast paced Food & Drink / FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Relevant supervisory skills and experience preferred, ideally running a production area environment, with previous experience as a Team Leader.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- A “can do” attitude with high levels of tenacity and determination to fix problems.
- Be an influencer/mentor with the energy, vision and ability to inspire those around you.
If you are a Production Supervisor or a Team Leader looking to join a progressive, forward thinking company get in touch!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/8916 or call 07399 935 170 / 0161 832 7463
Please note that this recruit is part of a retained business partnership between Little Moons and Silven Recruitment. Any CVs sent direct or by other agencies will be redirected through Silven.