- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£31k + great benefits and career progression
- Date Posted: 16/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 17/01/2023
Job Title: Production Supervisor – double day shift
Salary: c£31k + great benefits and career progression
- Do you have a proven track record as a Production Supervisor in a food or FMCG manufacturing environment?
- Have you managed teams in a fast-paced manufacturing facility?
- Can you provide evidence of strong leadership?
- Can you demonstrate your experience in driving factory performance across KPI’s such as OEE, Waste, Quality, Health & Safety and Hygiene?
If you can say “yes” to the above, please read on……
- Responsible for the motivation level of leading & coaching of team members identifying, evaluating & developing initiatives to ensure skill & competency levels are maintained.
- Ensure production & conformance to plan targets are met, plan & implement weekly labour plan, making necessary adjustments daily, plan & manage overtime requirements,
control levels & accuracy of waste & waste recording, responsible for Overall Equipment
- Effectiveness (OEE) and potential efficiency; accuracy & waste recording; downtime; packet weights; staff efficiency.
- Responsible for end to end stock control process
- Encouraging and developing through the team.
- My client is a major food manufacturer
- Due to continued growth in the business, they are now recruiting a Production Supervisor
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12317 to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463