- Location: West Yorkshire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25-28k
- Date Posted: 10/07/2023
- Expiry Date: 11/08/2023
Production Supervisor – Food Manufacturing
Location: West Yorkshire
This is a key growth area for my client, manufacturing a variety of food products. If you have an aptitude for practical work and a positive work ethic, please read on!
I’m looking for a Production Supervisor to work alongside a Production Manager in all aspects of production, ensuring that business requirements are met and the production procedures are followed to the required standards. Full training will be provided.
- Supervise and assist in the production of our food products.
- Oversee the operation of machinery and equipment according to training.
- Ensure compliance with general manufacturing procedures and hygiene protocols at all times.
- Assist in achieving production targets.
- Promote and maintain a safe working environment.
- Report any quality or health and safety issues to the management team.
- Foster effective communication and teamwork among colleagues and management.
- Collaborate across departments as needed, including operating relevant equipment (training provided).
- Deputize for the Production Manager with training and experience.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience in Food Manufacturing within the UK
- A hands on, proactive approach
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting LO/13589 to Lois Osborne at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please ring Lois on 0161 832 7463