- Location: Stoke
- Job Type: Shift Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa £32k plus benefits
- Date Posted: 30/06/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/07/2022
Production Shift Supervisor
Do you want to work for a company that invests in people and is a company worth investing in? Are you a hard-working, ambitious Shift Leader?
Role: Production Shift Leader/Supervisor
Salary: Circa £32k plus benefits
- Do you have leadership experience, gained in a production team on shifts in a fast-paced food or FMCG manufacturing environment?
- Can you provide evidence of leading and motivating teams?
- Have you been involved in CI projects, ideally as a Team Leader?
- As well as excellent communication skills, are you determined, tenacious and persistent?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
This role is shift based but predominantly days based, Monday-Friday.
This is an excellent developmental role, giving you a chance to join a major player in the FMCG manufacturing industry.
Duties will include:
- To manage and lead an area of the manufacturing facility ensuring that business targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to and all relevant legislation is met at all times.
- To promote development and progression planning of personnel.
- To actively support OEE improvements, CI projects and asset care.
- This company is well established and yet they are still growing and renowned for developing their staff.
- The company has a vast range of products and are well known within their industry
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EP/PSL to our consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463.