- Location: Park Royal - London
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35-40k DOE
- Date Posted: 09/04/2021
- Expiry Date: 08/05/2021
Production Shift Managers – Little Moons
Little Moons are an entrepreneurial challenger brand that is bursting with innovation and creativity. They are a fast-growing and dynamic business who invest heavily in their team and put their values at the top of their agenda. Their state of art factory in London is where the magic happens that they are looking to add some superstars to the family!
These roles play a vital part in their disruptive innovation and growth plans for the future. Roles and responsibilities at Little Moons can change and grow at scale, giving the right people opportunities to grow and evolve their career at pace.
Salary: £35-40k DOE
Location: Park Royal, London
Role: Morning / Afternoon shift
- Lead the Production team and manage the consistent application of processes within your section, ensuring that products are manufactured to the agreed production plan and standard.
- Providing leadership resource to team members, providing knowledge, experience, motivation, support and advice.
- Manage your Supervisor and Team Leaders to ensure that they are on point with KPIs and effectively filling their required roles.
- Monitoring waste levels, yield, staffing level v costs on all product and driving and implement improvements where necessary.
- Continuous improvement for plant, staff and production processes required to improve efficiencies within the process. Identify bottlenecks or weak areas within the process, drive and implement improvement plan to address these issues with costs and benefit incorporated in the plan.
- Daily meetings with mangers to discuss key areas of business and day to day running of the business.
- Implement SOP for all production operations – updating and reviewing on a regular basis.
- Keeping your team motivated and focused on Company vision and goals – Constantly striving to go above and beyond
- Experience of working with high risk and chilled or frozen products is essential.
- Team management – the team is growing so you would be responsible for a minimum of 50+ during shift. Demonstration of this successfully is a must.
- LEAN, CI, Zero Waste, Customer Focused
- Experience of BRC and the BRC a
- Natural team leader with a focus on upskilling team members and providing support
- “Can do” attitude – not fazed by a fast paced and continually evolving environment.
If you are a Shift Manager or a Senior Production Supervisor wanting to step up and are looking to join a progressive, forward thinking company get in touch!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to email@example.com quoting reference KG/8991 or call 07399 935 170 / 0161 832 7463
Please note that this recruit is part of a retained business partnership between Little Moons and Silven Recruitment. Any CVs sent direct or by other agencies will be redirected through Silven.