- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Planning
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Date Posted: 26/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 03/06/2023
Job Title: Production Planner
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 DOE
Are you looking for a Production Planner role in a fast-paced food environment working with complex products?
- Accurately plan and maintain stock levels within the business to achieve requirements of the customer base in a timely manner
- Ensuring concise and accurate production plans are produced as well as implemented and delivered whilst working to agreed timescales with other key areas of the business
- Create, maintain, modify Production plans as necessary, fulfilling any additional requirements on an ad-hoc bases ensuring customer demand is met
- Work closely with Production teams to efficiently utilise Labour and Production resource time.
- Proven experience working in a Production Planning role in a food or FMCG environment.
- Good level of IT and Excel skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the MRP process preferably with SAP experience.
- Excellent organisational skills as well as problem solving.
A fast-paced environment within the food sector supplying products to major retailers.
If you would like to hear more about this role, then please contact Carole Hearn on 0161 832 7463 email Carole directly at email@example.com quoting reference #13200