Production Planner – FMCGSilven Recruitment Posted 01/03/2021
Production Planner – FMCG
A leading food manufacturer based in the Essex area is seeking a Production Planner to join their operations. This is a fast paced, growing business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
Posted by: Silven A leading food manufacturer based in the Essex area is seeking a Production Planner to join their operations.
Job Title: Production Planner
Salary: Circa £30,000 + benefits
Candidate – Do you have the following?
- Production Planning experience within Food/FMCG manufacturing?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and do you work at pace?
- Excellent analytical skills and are you highly numerate?
- Exposure to all aspects of planning, including supply/materials planning and demand planning?
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage and coordinate others’ activity?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
Production Planning: Role
- You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient planning of production across the whole site, to ensure high levels of customer service, using OTIF as a measure.
- Create production schedules across a multitude of production lines.
- Forecasting customer demand and planning all new raw materials requirements.
- Work closely with supply chain function to align supply and demand.
- My client is a food manufacturer in the UK with multiple sites.
- There is scope for growth, both in the role and in the company.
- This is a fast-paced environment, so you must be up for the challenge.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/PPE to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.