- Location: Hull
- Job Type: Planning
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: C£28k - £30k + benefits
- Date Posted: 02/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 08/10/2022
Production Planner – FMCG
A leading food manufacturer based in Hull area is seeking a Production Planner to join their operations. This is a fast paced, growing business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
Job Title: Production Planner
Salary: C£28k – £30k + benefits
Candidate – Do you have the following?
- Production Planning experience within Food/FMCG manufacturing?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, and do you work at pace?
- Excellent analytical skills and are you highly numerate?
- Exposure to all aspects of planning, including supply/materials planning and demand planning?
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage and coordinate others’ activity?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
Production Planning: Role
- You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient planning of production across the whole site, to ensure high levels of customer service, using OTIF as a measure.
- Create production schedules across a multitude of production lines.
- Forecasting customer demand and planning all new raw materials requirements.
- Work closely with supply chain function to align supply and demand.
- My client is a food manufacturer in the UK with multiple sites.
- There is scope for growth, both in the role and in the company.
- This is a fast-paced environment, so you must be up for the challenge.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM11809 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.