- Location: Shropshire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50K plus benefits
- Date Posted: 06/02/2023
- Expiry Date: 11/03/2023
Excellent opportunity for a career-minded Production Manager to work with a growing SME who are top of their game in their sector.
Job Title: Production Manager
Salary: c£50K plus benefits
The Candidate – Production Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as a Production Manger in a Food manufacturing environment, preferably chilled?
- Food Manufacturing or FMCG experience is essential.
- Can you demonstrate where you have managed a team in a food manufacturing environment?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Production Manager:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organisational effectiveness by providing strong leadership to the factory team.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- You will ensure to implement GMP with a keen eye for quality and food safety
- My client is a growing SME that is produce the finest quality products
- This is an excellent opportunity to join the business and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12555 to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463